Approx Price: Rs 35,500 / Unit
- Dwyer In-Line IR Sensor measures temperatures with 1% of reading or 1°C whichever is greater.
- It measures temperature from 32 to 932°F (0 to 500°C) and provide a linear 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 50 mV VDC or thermocouple output.
- The 2-wire signal is compatible with almost any indicator, controller, recorder, data logger without the need for special interfacing or signal conditioning.
- Distance to target size ratio is 15:1
- They are suitable for most materials such as food, paper, textiles, plastics, leather, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, rubber, coal and asphalt.
- Item Code: ILA